DATE: 1/24/2005 11:34:00 PM
Well come and see what the opposition
has to say and here is where you'll find them. I'm not out for using names/titles/tags to place on "them" but yellow
comes to mind. Now the use of the word oppostion is just a nice word to say foe, maybe? Lets take a look at the word oppostion from a web dictionary for brevity. Lets take a look at the below variations and the one that comes to mind to me is definition number one and three that were used tonight and will discuss that more below but just take a quick scan through.
1. The act of opposing or resisting.
2. The condition of being in conflict; antagonism: "The history of men's opposition to women's emancipation is more interesting perhaps than the story of that emancipation itself" (Virginia Woolf).
2. Placement opposite to or in contrast with another.
3. Something that serves as an obstacle.
4. often Opposition A political party or an organized group opposed to the group, party, or government in power.
1. The position of two celestial bodies when their longitude differs by 180°, especially a configuration in which Earth lies on a straight line between the sun and a superior planet or the moon.
2. The position of the superior planet or the moon in this configuration.
6. Logic The relation existing between two propositions having an identical subject and predicate but differing in quantity, quality, or both.
7. Linguistics Contrast in a language between two phonemes or other linguistically important elements.
Now if you go and read the article you may see a web advertisement on the middle page entitled bushblues.us
that rotate much like all popular websites and blogs etc. This one that popped up for me and really had me laughing as they obviously can't drive or read a map to understand that you can not connect Washington State and Minnesota or Michigan to Pennsylvania for that matter.
me more is that this lady on the article had the nerve to use the word opposition
on the program Scarborough Country
(transcript not available as of this post) tonight which would align with defintion number four above but if you look at their website it's calling for outright secession
. Now is it a more play on words? If you are going to say something come out and say it don't play with words and try and full you audience with innuendo
. Don't be afraid. What are you afraid of? Just come out and say it for what it is.
Now there are Bush Country maps out there that show the county by county wins in the election but were past that now. Right? Or we are supposed to be and should be meeting in the middle I thought or was led to believe.
This is yet the continued drum beat that is being recorded and documented and acknowledged for all to see.
Another view on the world and review of current events with commentary and insight.